New Products – ProArgi9 Plus Active and ProArgi9 Plus Grape
We are excited to announce the release of two new Proargi9 products. First there is a new formulation that gives you all the benefits of the regular Proargi9 plus the added benefits of quercetin to really tap into your hidden energy.
Next is a new flavor: grape. There is a new look to the packaging but the formulations have remained the same. Here’s the details:
ProArgi9 Plus Active
ProArgi-9+ Active is specifically designed to enhance physical activity by combining l-arginine with the energy-producing properties of quercetin. Active also includes the benefits of vitamins B6 and B12, folic acid, and D-ribose. This is truly a complete formula to enhance your heart health and activity.
Taken 30 minutes before any type of exercise, ProArgi-9+ Active will help you:
- Improve endurance and stamina
- Reduce fatigue
- Enhance blood circulation
- Reduce the time it takes to recover from physical activity
- L-arginine helps increase nitric oxide production, which helps expand the arteries and enhance blood flow to vital organs.
- Quercetin is a powerful antioxidant which protects the body from free radicals that can damage cell membranes during exercise.
- Vitamin B12 supports the nervous system and helps create new blood cells.
- Folic Acid is essential for DNA synthesis, DNA repair, and the production of healthy blood cells.
- Vitamin B6 is necessary for the reaction that releases glucose from glycogen to produce energy.
- D-ribose is a naturally occurring sugar used by the body to generate energy during exercise
Proprietary blend: L-arginine, quercetin (extract from Sophora japonica fruit), and d-ribose Other ingredients: Citric acid, erythritol, maltodextrin, natural fruit flavors, natural citrus sweetener, silicon dioxide, beet root juice concentrate and stevia leaf extract (Stevia rebaudiana)
Brochures and Info
ProArgi9 Plus Grape
ProArgi-9 Plus is Synergy’s top selling product and the cornerstone of any nutritional regimen. One serving contains 5,000 mg (5 grams) of elemental pharmaceutical grade l-arginine. Often referred to as the “miracle molecule,” l-arginine has potent health-enhancing properties.
The remarkable properties of l-arginine were validated by the 1998 Nobel Prize in Medicine, and since then have created a frenzy of interest in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical fields. The efficacy of l-arginine as a therapeutic agent has been validated by thousands of scientific clinical studies.
ProArgi-9 Plus was formulated in collaboration with leading l-arginine researchers such as J. Joseph Prendergast and other cardiovascular specialists who have conducted pioneering research in the proper application of l-arginine in promoting cardiovascular health. These experts have helped create the best l-arginine product on the market.
L-arginine is best known for its cardiovascular benefits. In the body, l-arginine is converted to nitric oxide, which relaxes the blood vessels. This reduces stress on the heart and improves circulation. L-arginine is the body’s major source for nitric oxide synthesis. Without nitric oxide, human life would not be possible. L-arginine also reduces blood viscosity. Scientific studies have shown that l-arginine significantly reduces blood pressure levels.
L-arginine also enhances health in a number of other ways. It improves immune function, may boost energy levels, helps to build muscle, and reduces adipose tissue body fat.
ProArgi-9 Plus is a unique product with far-reaching health benefits and powerful support for the cardiovascular system. With ProArgi-9 Plus, you’re giving your body the support necessary for a long, healthy life.
- Supports overall cardiovascular health
- Enhances blood flow to vital organs
- Combats the negative effects of premature cardiovascular aging
- May aid in decreasing body fat and building muscle mass
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels
Proprietary blend: L-arginine, pomegranate fruit juice concentrate (Punica granatum), l-citrulline, d-ribose, grape skin extract (Vitis vinifera), red wine extract (Vitis vinifera) Other ingredients: Citric acid, tartaric acid, natural grape flavors, silicone dioxide, monk fruit extract (Momordica grosvenorii), vitamin C, vitamin D3, vitamin K, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folate